Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blech.

Blech.
I feel crummy. Not exactly "crummy" I suppose, but not exactly groovy either.
After work yesterday, I did nothing. I felt so bored that all I could do was lie on my couch and talk on the telephone. How old am I? 16!?
Sigh.
One would think that with all of the meuvies and books that cover my apartment, I would be able to choose one or the other to occupy my time; but I didn't and I am now left with a feeling of dread in my stomach.
Blech.
I should have taken myself out to the meuvies, but since I spent moneys on nothing this past weekend, I can't really go and do that.

Yuck. I must be depressed. :-/

So here I am at work, stuffing my face with Tostitos chips, which I don't even really like in the least, and feeling like garbage for doing it.
I really have no idea how to get myself out of this slump. Last week I made a promise to myself that I would fill up my schedule with things to do. It all seemed to be going well, until Sunday (which is my usual day of "blah") and I my blues came back.
Could I be lonely?
If I am, I sure know why...... I wish I didn't make such ridiculous decisions, who knows what would have been?

No comments:

Post a Comment