Monday, August 10, 2009

13 Times.

While I was off seeing the greatest band in the world, for the thirteenth time, on Saturday (The B-52's), my boyfriend took a break from the film he's working on and played a show with one of his bands, 2 Fans:



I've never seen either of his bands perform (the other one is *Major Group* Daiquiri) basically because I don't live in Canada and he hasn't gone on tour in the States in 6 months or so. Although, now that I think about it, I believe he mentioned that they will be touring again in December with Neil Hamburger, who happens to be his bestie.
How precious.

I think I am going to take advantage of the fact that the Kiddle is asleep and view Machine Girl. I finally finished watching Tokyo Gore Police the other night while staying at my Mom's place in boring as dirt DC.
Seriously, the only exciting thing about my two nights there (besides seeing The AMAZING B-52's) was that on Saturday I went to Eastern Market with my sister and bought a fabulous MOD dress from the 60's, an orange flower broach from the same era, and a Scrabble tile ring with the letter P on it for my precious meower, Pretzel Shark.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment